Thursday, September 1, 2016

Katie Inman Bio

My name is Katie Inman. I have lived in San Jose my whole life, but in two different houses. My dad has lived in Willow Glen his whole life and went to WGHS and my grandparents did too. My mom moved to California from Minnesota in her twenties.  Ever two years we go back to Minnesota to visit her side of the family.

At my house we have planting beds on the side yard. Every year we would go to the nursery and get our seeds then plant everything as a team. In them we used to grow tomatoes, carrots, and tried growing pumpkins. We also have a apple tree, orange tree, and Asian pear team  I a couple years later had my own planting beds where i grew strawberries, peas, and more carrots.  I don´t think i liked gardening cause i was a very impatient child. My dad knows a lot about gardening. When he was younger he spent a lot of time at his grandmothers farm. My mom knows a lot about cooking. She has been making things from scratch since she was a little girl. I know how to cook many things because of my mom.  

3 comments: