Thursday, September 1, 2016

Maddie Gong Bio

Hi my name is Maddie. I was born here in San Jose, California. I moved to Willow Glen when I was around 2 years old and have lived here ever since. My dad was born in Mountain View, California while my mom was born in Korea. But most of my family lives in the United States.

I haven't really gardened that much, but sometimes I help my parents with planting flowers in our yard. When I was little my family planted a lemon tree in our backyard and it still gives lots of lemons that we use in food and for lemonade. I don't cook on a regular basis but sometimes I will cook things from pasta to pasteries and help my parents with making dinner sometimes. I think that both of my parents both pretty equal when it comes to gardening, but I think my dad knows a lot about making food from scratch because he's the best cook in my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment