Thursday, September 1, 2016

Whitley Moody Bio

My name is Whitley Moody.  I was born here in San Jose, California.  I have lived in the same house for my entire life.  My dad was born in Florida, and my mom was born in Los Angeles, so I have family in most parts of the United States.

When I was little, I would garden with my family every spring and summer.  We would grow everything from zucchini to pumpkin plants.  I really enjoyed getting to eat fresh food knowing that I had grown it in my own backyard.  My dad is a really good cook, so he would always find ways to make the fresh food really delicious!  My favorite was when my dad made Caprese Salads with the fresh basil and tomatoes.  Ever since I started playing volleyball and my brother started playing basketball, my family hasn't had time to garden.  I hope that when I get older I will be able to have a garden with my family.  My dad probably knows the most about gardening and making food from scratch since he is the best cook in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment